Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Photos































Here are some photos from Christmas. I noticed when going through them that all the Christmas pictures have Eli in them, and there aren't really any of Thom or I. I guess that's what happens when you have a kid. Or maybe have a kid that's involved in Christmas - since I didn't really notice this last year as much, but 3 month olds don't really care too much about their presents and such.
Anyhow, these are some of Eli's favorite things he got from Santa and relatives. He spent most of Christmas Day going in and out of the wagon my parents got him. He even quickly realized there was a cup holder for his sippy cup. The wagon continues to be a hit, as it lives in our family room for a little longer.




1 comment:

Annie Beth said...

Wow. He's getting to be such a big boy. Christmas will just get more fun.