Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Have a Big Day!

This is one of the things my Dad would shout to people on parade routes when he was campaigning for office - "Have a big day!" We really give him a hard time about it, I mean, isn't "happy 4th of July" good enough? But today really is a big day. I plan on staying home all day and watching ABC (I like Diane and Charlie) and all the inauguration excitement. I talked briefly about going with my brother, Josh, and his wife, Jenny, as my uncle has a house right on the hill, but none of us ended up going. Watching it from the warmth of my own home will do today. I like to say that I can always see him inaugurated again in 4 years! Anyhow, "have a big day" everyone, and enjoy watching!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your father is a very smart man!

The Bunnell Family said...

Hmmmm. . . I wonder who wrote this "anonymous" response?!