Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Love the Easter Bunny











Happy Easter! The Easter Bunny came to see Eli at home, and at both Grandparent's houses. It was a busy day - Thom was on call, so it was just Eli and I at church. Church was good, and Eli slept through most of it, which was nice except for the side effect of a very tired arm from holding him in the same position. He's been sick, though, so he needed a good nap. But I think he had a good first Easter. We had lunch at my parents' house with Uncle Doug and Aunt Paula, Josh and Jenny, and Jenny's parents and grandmother. Then we went over to Bunnell's - Mike and Susan and the girls were up from Knoxville, and Eric and Karen and the kids stopped in on their way home to Louisville from Cleveland. So we got to see everyone. Hope you all had a good Easter Sunday, too!

2 comments:

Annie Beth said...

Yea! Welcome to the blogging world. I am excited. Now I can add you to my bookmarks. I love keeping up with people this way, and I love seeing pictures. Don't forget to visit me , too! :)

The Bunnell Family said...

Thanks, Annie Beth! I do visit you all the time - I promise to start leaving comments. I love seeing the pictures of the kids!
Jenny